You have no items in your shopping cart.
Save your money with ColePak Comfort's 2 reusable well-made hot and cold gel packs that are flexible when frozen and stays warm when heated in a microwave or in hot water.
DIMENSIONS: Polyester Fleece Pouch - 5.5 inches (W) x 11 inches (L) Velcro Strap - 20.5 inches (L)
✅ A TRUSTED BRAND - With a 4.5 star rating and over 500+ reviews on Amazon, our customers have enjoyed ColePak Comfort safe to use, non-toxic leak-proof gel packs made to last for daily use.
Hot Pack Usage:
1. Flatten gel pack before placing inside of microwave for 20 seconds. If necessary, further adjust your desired warmth by heating 10 seconds at a time.
2. Press the pack evenly to distribute the heated gel inside of the pack.
3. Test on underside of wrist to check if pack is too hot.
4. Apply to affected area. Limit treatment to 20 minutes at a time.
Hot Water Method:
1. Heat a large pot of water until it boils and then remove from heat.
2. Carefully place the gel pack into heated water for 7-10 minutes, or until desired temperature is reached.
3. After drying, place pack inside cloth cover before applying to affected area.
Cold Pack Usage: Cold therapy is recommended for the first 48 hours following injury.
1. Place the pack into freezer for 2 or more hours.
2. Insert pack in the blue fleece cover before applying to affected area.
3. Limit treatments to 20 minutes at a time.
CE Certified; FDA Approved